Top 10 Zend Framework interview questions
1. What is Zend Framework? What is the use of it?
2. Which version of PHP does Zend Framework require?
3. How to check whether a form posted or not in Zend framework?
4. What is the difference between Zend_Auth and Zend_Acl?
5. What is the difference between Zend_Auth and Zend_Acl?
6.Explain what is lucene in Zend framework?
7.What are Decorators in zend framework?
8.List the default methods provided by decorators in zend framework?
9. What is zend engine?
10.What are Plugins in zend framework?
11. What is Zend Framework 2?
Zend Framework 2 is an open source framework for developing web applications and services using PHP 5.3+ .
Zend Framework 2 uses 100% object-oriented code and utilizes most of the new features of PHP 5.3, like namely namespaces, late static binding, lambda functions and closures.
12. What is minimum php version required to run Zend Framework 2?
PHP 5.3 or above is required to run Zend Framework 2.