Mssql Interview QuestionsDownload Mssql Interview Questions PDF
Mssql Interview Questions
SQL injection – SQL injection is an attack by malicious users in which the malicious code is inserted into the strings that are passed to an instance of SQL server for parsing and execution.
All the statements have to be checked for the vulnerabilities as they execute all syntactically valid queries received.The parameters can also be changed by the experienced and skilled attackers.
- Filtering input parameters
- Use parameter collection with Dynamic SQL
- Use Parameters for Stored procedures
- In like clause, use escape characters
ROLLBACK – Every statement between BEGIN and ROLLBACK are revealed to the state when the ROLLBACK is executed.
- ALL – It returns true if all the set of operations are true.
- AND – It returns true if the Boolean expressions are true.
- IN – It returns true if the operand is equal to one of the lists of expressions.
- ANY – It returns true if any of the set of comparisons is true.
- BETWEEN – It returns true if the operand is within a range.
- EXISTS – It returns true if the subquery contains any rows.
- LIKE – It returns true if the operand matches a pattern
- NOT – It reverses the values of any Boolean operator.
- OR – It returns true if either of the Boolean expression is true.
- SOME – It returns true if some of the set of comparisons are true.
DDL (Data Definition Language)
DCL (Data Control Language)
TCL (Transactional Control Language)
- Save Transaction
It is similar to that of JOIN command.
UNION ALL – It is similar to that of UNION command, but it selects all the values.
It does not remove the values from the table but will retrieve the data.
SIGN – It is used to determine whether the number provided is positive, Zero, negative and returns +1, 0, -1.
The SQL Server agent plays an important part in the day to day tasks of the SQL Server Database Administrator (DBA).
Its purpose is to implement the tasks easily with the Scheduler engine that allows our tasks to run at a scheduled time and date.
Modes of Authentication in SQL Server
The two authentication modes in SQL Server are:
- Windows Mode
- Mixed Mode
From the tools menu of SQL Server configuration properties in the security page, the modes can be changed.
CHECK constraint – It is used to enforce the integrity. It is applied to a column in a table to limit the values that have to be placed in a column.
Related Interview Questions
DB2 Interview Questions
DBMS Interview Questions
Stored procedures Interview questions
Mysql Interview Questions
Mssql Interview Questions
MongoDB Interview Questions
Neo4j interview questions
NoSQL interview questions
Oracle Interview Questions
OrientDB interview questions
PL/SQL Interview Questions
Postgresql Interview Questions
Redis interview questions
SQLite interview questions
RavenDB Interview Questions
Couchdb Interview Questions
Weblogic Interview Questions
MariaDB Interview Questions
Cassandra Interview Questions
PouchDB Interview Questions
Oracle DBA Interview Questions
Subscribe Our NewsLetter
Never Miss an Articles from us.
- Common Interview Questions
- Python Flask Interview Questions
- NoSQL interview questions
- JQuery Interview Questions
- C programming interview questions
- AngularJS Interview Questions
- Node JS Interview Questions with Express
- Core Java interview questions
- HTML Interview Questions
- Laravel interview questions
- Wordpress Interview Questions
- Core PHP Interview Questions