meteor js interview questions
- 1) What is Meteor?
- 3) Who is behind Meteor Js?
- 4) What is Ejson in Meteor?
- 5) Explain how Fibers make it easier to work with Meteor than MEAN?
- 6) When should you use wrapAsync or bindEnvironment?
- 7) What is the oplog used for? Which advantages does it bring?
- 8) What is a reactive data source and how does it differ from a non-reactive data source?
- 9) How can you ensure that sensitive data is only sent out to authorized clients?
- 10) What means to implement proper authorization (not authentication) would you use for a multi-customer application?
- 11) What's your preferred routing package? Why do you prefer it?
- 12) How many packages have you built? Can I see them?
- 13) Where do you put API keys and credentials for OAuth providers? (Do they know settings.json or service-configuration)
- 14) What Is Blaze In Meteor?
- 15) What is tracker in Meteor?
- 16) How sessions created and destroyed in Meteor?
Below are the list of Best Meteor.js Interview Questions and Answers
Meteor is developed by Meteor Software which was a startup incubated by Y Combinator. Meteor was founded by Geoff Schmidt.
EJSON is an extension of JSON in order to support more types in Meteor. It supports all JSON-safe types as well as the Date and Binary types.
Using Fibers we can modify an asynchronous function, to write synchronous like code.In Meteor server-side code, the first-class support means that Meteor Promises play nicely with Fibers/Futures, which makes it possible to mix the sync-style coding we’ve become used to with the more mainstream Promise-based coding.
Meteor.wrapAsync takes in the method you give it as the first parameter and runs it in the current fiber. The callback is bound with Meteor.bindEnvironment and blocks the current Fiber until the callback is fired.
The OpLog ensures that updates scale, since each update only appends to a local per-core log, incurring no lock contention or cache line transfers. Thus the advantage is that the logging and deferred execution can be transparently applied to a wide variety of existing operations.
The reactive data sources need something to “listen” to them when they signal a change. Whereas Non reactive data collection is conducted in a naturalistic setting in such a way that persons studied are not aware of it.
You can ensure that sensitive data is only sent out to authorized clients by:
- Knowing what personal information you have in your files and on your computers.
- Protecting the system and server.
- Keeping note of authorized customers regularly.
- Always create a backup plan for any misadventure.
10) What means to implement proper authorization (not authentication) would you use for a multi-customer application?
To implement proper authorization (not authentication) you must use OpenID Connect (OIDC) Protocol and OAuth 2.0 Authorization for a multi-customer application.
Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) is the preferred routing package as it is the Best Path Selection Algorithm which is used to select the best routes for data packet transfers.
We have built several packages.
13) Where do you put API keys and credentials for OAuth providers? (Do they know settings.json or service-configuration)
API key and credentials for OAuth providers are kept in google cloud and the google API console.
Blaze is Meteor's built-in reactive rendering library for creating user interfaces by writing reactive HTML templates. It eliminates the need for all the “update logic” in your app that listens for data changes and manipulates the DOM.
A tracker is a tracking system in Meteqr which allows it to automatically rerun templates and other computations whenever Session variables, database queries, and other data sources change.
The session provides a global object on the client that you can use to store an arbitrary set of key-value pairs. It is a documentation of Meteor's client-side session API. Thus it can be created and destroyed using it.
Latest Interview Questions
Docker Interview Questions
Emberjs Interview Questions
Embedded Systems Interview Questions
AI Interview Questions
Xml interview Questions
Hibernate Interview Questions
Dynamodb Interview Questions
FTTH Interview Questions
Amazon DevOps Engineer Interview Questions
Sap lumira Interview Questions
Sap Abap Interview Questions
Amazon Cloud Engineer Interview Questions
Sap Netweaver Interview Questions
Amazon Support Engineer Interview Questions
Robotics interview questions
Amazon Interview Questions
Aws interview questions
Cloud Computing Interview Questions
Apache Ant Interview questions
EJB Interview Questions
Web Designing Interview Questions
Vue.js Interview Questions
Visualforce Interview Questions
Typescript Interview Questions
Teradata Interview Questions
Teacher Interview Questions
Tally interview questions
Tableau interview questions
SVG Interview Questions
Subscribe Our NewsLetter
Never Miss an Articles from us.