Some questions on EXT.js:-
- What is EXT.js?
- List some features of Ext JS?
- Which architecture is supported by Ext JS?
- What is the latest stable version of Ext JS?
- List some advantages of using Ext JS?
- Explain limitations of using Ext JS?
- List out major Web browsers supported by Ext JS framework?
- What are the different type of alert boxes available in Ext JS?
- What is the difference between ext.js and ext-all.js file ?
- List EXT JS components?
1. Explain What is EXT.js?
2. List some features of Ext JS?
- Pre-Integrated and Tested UI Components.
- Rich Data Analytics.
- Code compatibility of new versions with the older one
- Sophisticated Data Visualization by supporting D3 js
- A flexible layout manager helps to organize the display of data and content across multiple browsers, devices, and screen sizes
- It is protocol agnostic and can access data from any back-end source.
- Customizable Built-In Themes
3. Which architecture is supported by Ext JS?
4. What is the latest stable version of Ext JS?
5. List some advantages of using Ext JS.
- Streamlines cross-platform development across desktops, tablets, and smartphones — for both modern and legacy browsers.
- Increases the productivity of development teams by integrating into enterprise development environments via IDE plugins.
- Reduces the cost of web application development.
- Empowers teams to create apps with a compelling user experience.
- It has set of widgets for making UI powerful and easy.
- It follows MVC architecture so highly readable code.
Also, Prepare Angular2 Interview Questions
6. Explain limitations of using Ext JS.
- The size of the library is large around 500 KB which makes initial loading time more and makes application slow.
- HTML is full of tags makes it complex and difficult to debug.
- According to general public license policy, it is free for open source applications but paid for commercial applications.
- Sometimes for loading even simple things requires few lines of coding which is simpler in plain HTML or Jquery.
- Need quite experienced developer for developing Ext JS applications.
7. List out major Web browsers supported by Ext JS framework?
- Windows Internet Explorer version 6 and later
- Mozilla Firefox version 1.5 and later (PC and Macintosh)
- Apple Safari version 2 and later
- Opera version 9 and later (PC and Mac)
- Chrome10 and above
8. What are the different type of alert boxes available in Ext JS?
9. What is the difference between ext.js and ext-all.js file ?
ext.js: This file contains the minimum Ext JS code (Ext JS base library)- used in Production.
10. List EXT JS components?
- Message Box
- Progress Bar
- HTML Editor