React js Interview QuestionsDownload React js Interview questions PDF
React js Interview questions
Arrow functions are extremely important for React operations. It prevents this bugs. Arrow functions make it easier to predict the behavior of this bugs when passed as callbacks. They don’t redefine the value of this within their function body. Hence, prevents bugs caused by the use of this within callbacks.
Higher order components (HOC) is a function that takes component as well as returns a component. It is a modern technique in React that reuses the component logic. However, Higher order components are not a part of React API, per se. These are patterns that emerge from React’s compositional nature. In other words, HOC’s are functions that loop over and applies a function to every element in an array.
The following are the advantages of using React.js-
1- React makes Search engine optimization (SEO) easy.
2- It is very efficient as it ensures readability and easy maintenance.
3- It gives extraordinary developer tools to web developers and makes Java coding easier for them.
4- UI test cases.
The following are the disadvantages of React-
1- Some major configurations are required for integrating React js with traditional MVC framework such as substituting erb with React js.
2- It is a steep learning process for people who are new to web development world.
Advantages of React Js
- React.js is extremely efficient: React.js creates its own virtual DOM where your components actually live. This approach gives you enormous flexibility and amazing gain in performance. React.js also calculates what are the changes needed to be made in DOM. This process of React.js avoids expensive DOM operations and make updates in a very client manner.
- It gives you out-of-the-box developer tools: When you start your journey with React.js, do not forget to install official React.js chrome extension. It makes debugging your application much easier. After you install the extension, you will have a direct look into the virtual DOM as if you were browsing a regular DOM tree in the elements panel. Isn’t it pretty amazing!
- UI Test Cases: It is extremely easy to write UI test cases because the virtual DOM system implemented entirely in JS.
Class components – most of the tech-savvy people are more familiar with class components as they have been around the corner for a longer time. These components make use of plain old java objects for creating pages, mixins, etc in an identical way. Using React’s create a class factory method, a literal is passed in defining the methods of a new component.
Controlled component is more advisable to use as it is easier to implement forms in it. In this, form data are handled by React components. A controlled input accepts values as props and callbacks to change that value.
The uncontrolled component is a substitute for controlled components. Here form data is handled by DOM itself. In uncomfortable components, the ref can be used to get the form values from DOM.
Related Interview Questions
Express and Node JS Interview Questions
Ajax Interview Questions
Aurelia Interview Questions
Backbone js Interview Questions
D3.js interview questions
Ecmascript 2017 Interview Questions
Emberjs Interview questions
ES6 Interview Questions
Ext js Interview Questions
Grunt js Interview questions
Gulp Js interview questions
Handlebars js interview questions
JQuery Interview Questions
JSON Interview Questions
Knockout js Interview Questions
Koa Js Interview questions
Less.js interview questions
Marionette js interview questions
Phantomjs Interview Questions
Subscribe Our NewsLetter
Never Miss an Articles from us.
- Common Interview Questions
- Python Flask Interview Questions
- NoSQL interview questions
- JQuery Interview Questions
- C programming interview questions
- AngularJS Interview Questions
- Express and Node JS Interview Questions
- Core Java interview questions
- HTML Interview Questions
- Laravel interview questions
- Wordpress Interview Questions
- Core PHP Interview Questions