- Difference between JDBC and Hibernate?
- Interview Tips and Tricks – Its All Abоut Marketing the Skills and Talents
- Digging into the ways to delete multiple records in codeigniter
- How Does A MongoDB Developer Certification Benefit Your Career
- What Is The Best Programming Language For The Mobile Application Development?
OpenGL Interview Questions
- Question 1) What are the advantages of Open GL over other API's?
- Question 2) Explain rendering pipeline with reference to OpenGL.
- Question 3) What do you mean by the term Rasterization? How is it different from vector graphics?
- Question 4) Name the major stages of vertex transformation with reference to OpenGL.
- Question 5) What do you understand by color perception in OpenGL?
Below are the list of Best OpenGL Interview Questions and Answers
- For drawing calls and state changes, OpenGL has lower CPU overhead than the other API's.
- There is more detailed documentation for OpenGL while other API's don't have such detailed documentation.
- OpenGL is more functional than any other API.
- OpenGL is portable.
- It is a cross-platform API, i.e. it can be used on various platforms such as- windows, WindowsMac, and some handheld devices.
- It is more extensible, i.e. new hardware features are exposed quickly.
- It has a stable interface until some bigger changes are made.
- Determine which square in the integer grid window has been occupied by the primitive.
- Assigning a color and depth value to each occupied grid.
It is a process in which the occupied pixels by the primitives are identified and the output variable of the vertex shader is interpolated for each covered pixel.
In vertex transformation, the vertices are transformed to their final clip space position in the vertex shader. The various major stages of vertex transformation are:
- Getting to the eye coordinates- the vertex provided to the GL is considered to be in the object space.
- Getting to clip coordinate- when the vertex is transformed by the projection matrix, then we get the clip matrix.
- Getting to normalized device coordinates- when each component is multiplied by 1/w, then we get the normalized device coordinates. It is mainly inside the clipping planes.
- Getting to window space- this is the final stage of the transformation pipeline. Everything out of the range is clipped away.
Suggested Read Neo4j interview questions
Related Interview Questions
A+ interview Questions
Git Interview Questions
GWT interview questions
IELTS Interview Questions
Interview Questions for Hiring managers
Linux Interview questions
Matlab Interview Questions
OpenGL Interview Questions
Openstack Interview Questions
Aerospace Interview questions
PLC Interview Questions
Memcached Interview Questions
Product manager interview questions
Soap interview questions
Teacher Interview Questions
Xml interview Questions
XSLT interview questions
Yarn Interview Questions
Soap UI Interview Questions
Catia V5 Interview questions
Software Engineer Interview Questions
Subscribe Our NewsLetter
Never Miss an Articles from us.
- Most Common Interview Questions
- Python Flask Interview Questions
- NoSQL interview questions
- JQuery Interview Questions
- C programming interview questions
- AngularJS Interview Questions
- Node JS Interview Questions with Express
- Core Java interview questions
- HTML Interview Questions
- Laravel interview questions
- Wordpress Interview Questions
- PHP Interview Questions