Laravel Latest Questions
- Monika Jacob
- 26th Jan, 2023
- 897 Followers
Laravel Latest Questions
Read Latest interview Questions on Laravel Framework.
Laravel 6 Latest Questions
1) Explain what is Laravel
Laravel is an open-source and free PHP framework. This means that this framework can be used for any purpose and the users can study it and modify or make changes in it as well. It is a web framework so it is created for the development of other software and web applications. Moreover, it follows the architectural pattern of the model-view-controller. And it is based on the previous PHP web framework, Symfony.
2) How do I install Laravel, talk about the different ways?
You can download laravel by first downloading the Laravel installer using Composer: composer global requires "laravel/installer=~1.1" then place the ~/.composer/vendor/bin directory in your PATH so the laravel executable is found when you run the laravel command in your terminal.
3) Explain what is MVC architecture?
MVC architecture stands for Model-View-Controller architecture which is an architectural pattern that separates an application into three main logical components: the model, the view, and the controller. Each of these components is built to handle specific development aspects of an application.
4) Describe Laravel Service Provider?
Laravel Service Provider is the central place of all Laravel application bootstrapping that is used for registering things, including registering service container bindings, event listeners, middleware, and even routes.
5) Explain Laravel Service Container?
The Laravel service container is a powerful tool that is used to manage the dependencies in the laravel project as it is used for managing class dependencies and performing dependency injection.
6) What is a Facade?
In Laravel, a facade is a class that provides access to an object from the container that means it acts as a wrapper around a non-static function that turns it into a static function. It provides a static interface to classes that are available in the application's service container. Any custom facades or Laravel's facades, that you create, will extend the base Illuminate\Support\Facades\Facade class.
7) What is a Schema?
A schema is the skeleton structure that is divided into database tables in the case of relational databases that represents the logical view of the entire database. It is basically a cognitive framework that organizes and interprets information and allows to take shortcuts in interpreting the vast amount of information.
8) What is a Job?
In Larvel, the job is the task that is kept in the queue to be performed one after another.
9) What are Events in Laravel?
In Laravel Events are the classes that are typically stored in the app/Events directory, while their listeners are stored in app/Listeners which provide a simple observer pattern implementation. It is used to decouple various aspects of an application since a single event can have multiple listeners that do not depend on each other.
10) What is an Observer in Laravel?
In Laravel, an Observer is used to group event listeners for a model. It is used to group all of your listeners into a single class. These classes have method names that reflect the Eloquent events.
11) What are Policies?
In Laravel, Policies are basically the classes that organize authorization logic around a particular model or resource. It is a great way to protect actions on your Eloquent model.
12) What are helper functions and name 10 with their purposes?
In Laravel, helpers are basically the built-in utility functions that can be called from anywhere within an application. It is used to make programs easier to read by giving descriptive names to computations.
13) What is Method Spoofing?
In Method Spoofing a hidden input is added to the form with the name of _method. Its value is the HTTP verb that you want. The value sent with the _method field will be used as the HTTP request method.
14) What is CSRF Protection in Laravel?
In Laravel, CSRF or Cross-Site Request Forgery is a type of attack in which the attacker sends requests to a system with the help of an authorized user who is trusted by the system. So to protect the application from CSRF attacks, Laravel generates a CSRF token automatically.
15) How do I turn off CSRF Protection?
You can turn off CSRF protection by modifying app>Http>Middleware>VerifyCsrfToken. php file in your application to disable CSRF protection.
16) What are Contracts?
In Laravel, contracts are a set of interfaces that define the core services provided by the framework. For example, the Illuminate\Contracts\Mail\Mailer contract defines the methods needed for sending e-mail.
17) What are Collections?
In Laravel, A collection is a type of class that uses arrays internally and adds many features to them. It can be created with the help of the collect method. The Collection class allows chaining its methods to perform fluent mapping and reducing of the underlying array.
18) What are Model Factories?
Model factories are a feature in Laravel that allows you to build fake data for your models. It is a multiple software products linked together in a fashion that supports a recommended workflow.
19) What are Route Parameters?
Route parameters are named URL segments that are used to capture the values specified at their position in the URL. The 'where' method accepts the name of the parameter and regular expression constraint that defines how the parameter should be constrained.
20) What is a named route?
In the Laravel framework, Named routes are an important feature that allows you to refer to the routes when generating URLs or redirects to the specific routes that mean it is a way of providing a nickname to the route.
21) What is the default session timeout duration and How can it be set?
The default timeout time of the session states the time when the application time is completed when it is not used. Laravel provides a session. php there is a 'lifetime' key option for setting time in minutes. in the session configuration file there is also several options for the set driver, timeout, expire_on_close and encrypt, etc.
22) What are Accessors and Mutators in Eloquent and why should you use them?
Accessors and Mutators are the Eloquent Attributes. Accessors are used to format the attributes when you retrieve them from the database. Whereas Mutators are used to format the attributes before saving them into the database.
23) What is Attribute Casting and How does it work in Eloquent?
In Laravel, Attribute casting means, changing the value of an attribute to a particular data type like boolean, integer, strings, or array. Attribute casting is a feature of Eloquent models that allows you to set your model to automatically cast a particular attribute on your Eloquent model to a certain type.
24) How do I register a middleware?
The middleware can be registered at app/Http/Kernel with the help of two properties $middleware and $routeMiddleware. $middleware property is used to register Global Middleware and $routeMiddleware property is used to register route-specific middleware.
25) How do I register as a Service Provider?
You can register as a service provider with the help of the following steps:
- In the Access Management section of the Administration menu, select SAML 2.0.
- Select the Registered Service Providers tab.
- Click the Register Service Provider button.
- Enter parameters of the service as the SAML service provider.
26) How do I register an Artisan Command?
You can register an Artisan Command inside app/Console/Kernel. php class where you will find commands property. so you can add your command inside the $command array like : protected $commands = [ Commands\[commandName]::class ];
27) How does the IOC (Inversion of Control) Container work?
IOC or Inversion of Control is a programming principle that inverts the flow of control as compared to traditional control flow. It is basically responsible to instantiate, configure and assemble the objects and gets information from the XML file, and works accordingly.
28) How do I use sub-domain routing?
You can use sub-domain routing by creating a record in the hosted zone that has the same name as the domain.
29) How do I make all of my forms Bootstrap opinionated?
A quasi-reentrant program is a program that is in a consistent state when control is passed to it, both on entry, and before and after each EXEC CICS command.
30) How do I setup localization for an application?
You can setup localization for an application with the help of the given step:
- Translate your app to a language.
- Manage the translations.
- Set the language in which your users are to access your app.
- Enable right-to-left (RTL) layout for your app.
31) How do I see all defined routes?
You can see all defined routes with the inbuilt command present in it.
32) What is a terminable Middleware?
In Middleware, Terminable runs after the response are ready and prepared that runs after the request but before the response is prepared.
33) What is a Controller Middleware?
A Controller Middleware assigns the middleware to the controller's routes within your route files.
34) How do I make a Middleware to be run during every HTTP Request to an application?
You can make a Middleware to be run during every HTTP Request to an application with the help of middleware class in the $middleware property of your app/Http/Kernel. php class.
35) How do I use Eloquent to get a list of comments with one author each avoiding N+1 queries?
You can use the Eloquent to get a list of comments with one author each avoiding N+1 queries by optimizing it.
36) How do I set up the Eloquent relationships between the aforementioned comments and authors, including creating the schema design?
You can set up the Eloquent relationships between the aforementioned comments and authors, including creating the schema design with the inbuilt functions it contains.
37) How do I add a 3rd party package to your application like laravel-emoji?
You can add a 3rd party package to your application like laravel-emoji by integrating it with a third-party library known as emoji-picker. Emoji-picker is a jQuery-based library used to insert emoji picker control in the comment system interface.
38) How do I perform dependency injection in Laravel?
You can perform dependency injection in Laravel with the help of the given step:
- public function __construct(Request $request)
- composer create-project laravel/laravel DI --prefer-dist.
- DB_CONNECTION=mysql DB_HOST=127.0. 0.1 DB_PORT=3306 DB_DATABASE=di DB_USERNAME=root DB_PASSWORD=mysql.
- php artisan make:seeder UsersTableSeeder.
39) What is domain authentication?
Domain authentication, also known as domain Whitelabel, is used to show email providers that SendGrid has permission to send emails on your behalf.
40) How do I customize validation error messages for a form?
You can customize validation error messages for a form with the help of the given steps:
- Grab the input element(s) with a querySelector / querySelectorAll .
- Add an event listener for the invalid event. When handling the event, under event. target.
- Add an event listener for the change event to reset the custom error when the input value changes.
41) How do I make my application serve its content in different languages?
You can make your application serve its content in different languages by adding an attribute to an element surrounding that content.
42) How do I make a particular task run everyday by 10pm?
You can make a particular task run every day by 10 pm with the help of Task Scheduler. You can do this by following the given step:
- Open Start.
- Search for Task Scheduler, click the top result to open the experience.
- Expand the Task Scheduler Library branch.
- Select the folder with your tasks.
- To run a task on demand, right-click it and select the Run option.
43) How do I log an error?
You can log an error by viewing it in the system. An error log is a record of critical errors that are encountered by the application, operating system, or server while in operation.
44) How do I populate my database with sample data?
You can populate my database with sample data with the help of the following steps:
- Submit database schema.
- Generate data for database tables.
- Export Database with generated data.
45) Can a foreign key reference the same table?
FOREIGN KEY constraints can reference another column in the same table and are referred to as a self-reference. It can be specified at the column level can list only one reference column. This column must have the same data type as the column on which the constraint is defined.
46) How do I send 5 emails and a text message efficiently to newly registered users?
You can send 5 emails and a text message efficiently to newly registered users by adding the newly registered user within a single record so that you can easily add these users in a mail and can send them the desired message and the mail in bulk.
47) How do I test sending emails without actually sending emails to real addresses?
You can test sending emails without actually sending emails to real addresses with the help of the following steps:
- Head to email-checker.net.
- Enter the email address you want to verify.
- Verified email addresses will say 'OK', invalid email addresses will say 'Bad'.
48) I just installed laravel and have the evil whoops error,How do I find out what’s wrong and fix it?
You can uninstall it and then install it again.
49) How can I hide all stack whoops error information when the application is in production?
You can hide all stack whoops error information when the application is in production with the hiding functions provided by the framework.
50) How do I assign several roles to users and permit the users to perform some actions based on those roles?
You can assign several roles to users and permit the users to perform some actions based on those roles with the help of the given steps:
- Go to Dashboard > User Management > Users.
- Click ... next to the user you want to modify, and select Assign Roles.
- Choose the role(s) you wish to assign, then click Assign.
51) What is the best package to set up billing and subscription with Stripe and Braintree?
There are several best packages to set up billing and subscription with Stripe and Braintree. Some of these are Chargify, Paddle, etc.
52) How does Laravel handle Assets?
Laravel handles Assets with the help of a helper function which is asset(). It generates a URL for assets and it also ensures that files located under /public are served directly without involving Laravel while all other URLs go through index. php.
Latest Interview Questions
Pratice HR Questions
Most Popular Interview Questions
Latest MCQ Tests
Related Interview Questions
Leave A Comment :
Valid name is required.
Valid name is required.
Valid email id is required.