JBPM is an open source program that is used in order to help organizations to develop productive and efficient business projects and it helps in the management of the developed projects. Business process management is a big concern for many large multinational companies therefore, they are in search of candidates with immense knowledge and adequate hands-on-training. Read below some important JBPM interview questions to help you get an overview of the subject and also ace your interview:
JBPM interview questions
- 1) Describe BPM?
- 2) What do you understand by JBPM?
- 3) What is the use of JBPM?
- 4) List the components required to configure a cluster with JBoss?
- 5) How is JBPM5 better than its competitors are?
- 6) What do you understand by rule engine?
- 7) List the advantages of a rule engine
- 8) Where is the global variable used?
- 9) What component is used to handle the communication configuration in JBoss?
- 10) What procedure can be followed to identify the bottleneck of an application?
- 11) Describe JTA
- 12) What can be done to initiate a JTA transaction using a Servlet arranged on JBoss?
- 13) What optimization technique should one use if EJB container is the only option that can write into the database?
- 14) What do you understand by Seam?
- 15) How can one add the provision for Web Service transactions?
- 16) Differentiate between local-tx-datasource and a xa-datasource
- 17) Explain what is JBPM?
- 18) Enlist some advantages of JBPM5?
- 19) What is BPM?
- 20) How do I modify the JBPM task properties?
- 21) What are major differences between traditional BPM and jBPM?
- 22) What is swim lane?
- 23) How to integrate rules in the jbpm process.
- 24) How to integrate LDAP in jBPM?
- 25) What do you mean by KIE?
Below are the list of Best JBPM interview questions and Answers
BPM is an acronym that represents Business Process Management. There are two distinct parts of BPM:
- BPM as the board order
- BPM as programming building
The BPM merchants have a long time attempted to make deliberation of these two particular angles. However, such variations only lead to more disarray than solving the issue. BPM as an administration discipline is the duty of each strategic executive supervisor. It has to guarantee that the association performs well in its central business forms. This includes understanding what esteems the association conveys and how those are accomplished. This also implies breaking down, reporting and enhancing the manner in which individuals and frameworks cooperate.
As a major aspect of that work, it is helpful to work with models and graphs. BPMN outlines express the execution stream of the means to achieve a specific objective. Vital to take note of that these models are utilized for individuals to individuals correspondence. They can be underdetermined, which implies that they can contain significant abnormal state data without including pointless subtleties. Such under indicated process models are otherwise called dynamic business forms.
JBPM is an adaptable Business Process Management Suite. It makes the extension between business examiners and designers. Conventional BPM motors have a center that is constrained to non-specialized individuals as they were. JBPM has a double center: it offers a process that both members such as business clients and developers enjoying using it.
The business procedure with JBPM enables one to show their respective business objectives by depicting the means that should be executed to accomplish that objective and the request, utilizing a suitable stream diagram. This incredibly enhances the reflectiveness and dexterity of their business logistics, resulting in more elevated amount and domain-specific portrayals that can be comprehended by business clients and is less demanding to monitor. The core of JBPM is a light-weight, extensible work process motor written in a pure version of Java that enables one to execute business forms utilizing the most recent BPMN 2.0 particular. It can keep running in any Java condition, inserted in your application or as an administration.
The basic components used to configure a cluster using JBoss includes \’all\’ However, there are some libraries that are generally used for clustering:
- JGroups.jar, JBoss-cache.jar
- Clustered beans (cluster-service.xml)
- HTTP session replications (tc5-cluster-service.xml)
JBPM5 gives an alternate computational model to business procedures and principles. This model depends on a learning-focused methodology, where the application is not process depended or rules dependent, however, the end clients can essentially choose between various standards to communicate with their business logic. All tools and interfaces that the client is gone up against can help can establish a bound together provided that all conditions through the whole are seen as complete information.
A rule engine might be seen as a modern “if or then” statement translator. The “if or then” statements are deciphered and also known as “rules”.
Some of the advantages of using rule engine include:
- It helps in maintaining great adaptability by keeping one’s principles into the knowledge base and letting one adjust effectively with the choices that might be evolving.
- It makes the process easier to comprehend. Rules are simpler to comprehend than procedural code so they can be adequate to conquer any hindrance between the business examiner and designers.
- It has minimal chances of unpredictability. When inserting heaps of decision to one’s procedural codes it can without much of a stretch transform one’s application into a bad dream. On the other hand, principles can deal with much better expanding multifaceted nature since they utilize a steady portrayal of business rules.
- It shows increased reusability. By keeping rules are kept in one spot prompts more prominent reusability of your business rules. Additionally, customary procedural code frequently forces pointless varieties of base tenets which are in this manner progressively hard to reuse in different settings.
A global variable is used where the guideline is required for databased association object. For such a scenario, the DB Connection article can be embedded as a worldwide variable in the working memory and the association item will be unmistakable to every one of the principles in that DRL record.
The JGroups system gives administrations to empower distributed correspondences between hubs in a group. It is based on a top heap of systems that correspondence to conventions that give transport, revelation, unwavering quality and failure detection location in addition to cluster participation management services.
- Different segments of the application are to be estimated. This progression is to discover where degradation occurs. Regardless of whether it is outside or inside and where the application is investing all its energy. Utilizing Joss JMX specialists and checking the sent segments to the application server includes in the initial step.
- After finding the most time explicit parts or libraries or the greater part of the assets, one can utilize Jprobe as a specific apparatus for inspecting the single item or the articles stacked in the memory.
- JTA is an acronym for Java Transaction API that indicates standard Java interfaces between a transaction chief and the gatherings associated with an appropriated transaction framework: the application server, the resource administrator and the value-based applications.
- The Java Transaction API enables applications to perform conveyed exchanges, that is, exchanges that enters and updates information on at least two organized PC assets.
- The Java Transaction API comprises of three components: a supreme state application exchange division interface, a high-class transaction chief interface proposed for an application server, and a standard Java mapping of the X/Open XA convention planned for a value-based asset administrator.
Firstly, JBoss registers into the JNDI hub as a JTA User Exchange object that is then used to execute and monitor different distributed transactions.
13) What optimization technique should one use if EJB container is the only option that can write into the database?
One can initiate the "Submit Option A" in which the holder stores element caches between exchanges. This alternative accepts that the compartment has restrictive access to the persistent store and along these lines; it does not have to synchronize the in-memory cache from the constant store toward the start of every exchange.
Based on the measures, JavaServer Faces and EJB 3.0, JBoss Seam binds together segment and programming models and conveys a predictable and incredible system for quick formation of web applications with Java EE 5.0. Crease streamlines web application advancement and empowers new usefulness that was hard to actualize by hand previously, for example, stateful discussions, multi-window activity, and taking care of simultaneous fine-grained AJAX asks. Crease likewise binds together and coordinates prominent open source advances like Facelets, Hibernate, iText, and Lucene.
JBossTS supports Web Services transactions, including extended transaction models designed specifically for loosely-coupled, long-running business processes. J2EE transactions can integrate seamlessly with Web Services transactions using our integrated, bi-directional transaction bridge. Interoperability with many other vendors is provided out-of-the-box and JBoss is an active participant in these standards.
|1.||A local tx-datasource recognizes an information source that utilizes exchanges, evenly dispersed trans activities inside the neighborhood application server. however, does not utilize appropriated exchanges among various application servers.||A xa-datasource then again distinguishes an information source that utilizes dispersed exchange among different application servers.|
Related Interview Questions
Core Java interview questions
Vaadin Interview Questions
Scala interview questions
Maven interview questions
OpenXava Interview questions
Java Play interview Questions
Groovy interview questions
Hibernate Interview Questions
Java Grails Interview Questions
Apache Ant Interview questions
Apache Kafka Interview Questions
Gradle Interview Questions
JSF Interview Questions
JSP Interview Questions
Spring interview questions
Struts interview questions
Spring Boot Interview questions
Servlet interview questions
JDBC interview questions
EJB Interview Questions
Struts 2 Interview Questions
Subscribe Our NewsLetter
Never Miss an Articles from us.
- Common Interview Questions
- Python Flask Interview Questions
- NoSQL interview questions
- JQuery Interview Questions
- C programming interview questions
- AngularJS Interview Questions
- Node JS Interview Questions with Express
- Core Java interview questions
- HTML Interview Questions
- Laravel interview questions
- Wordpress Interview Questions
- PHP Interview Questions