EWM Interview Questions
- Kanak Singh
- 17th Apr, 2021
- 582 Followers
EWM Interview Questions
SAP EWM what really is it? As you all of you know about it right? That it is a part of SAP AG’s supply chain Management Suite Of Solutions and rest of it as it goes along. But we are not here for describing it what really is it like Wikipedia, as we are here for you providing you guidance for your EWM Interview Questions interview if you are seeking to pursue your career in this field and it’s the first place to get the best possible answers for your questions. Right place? Indeed it is because we’re going to help you with your interview as what questions can be asked from you to get you out from anxiety about what will happen there. So don’t worry we got his covered for you and yes, obviously they won’t ask that same it’s just giving you an idea about it so you’ll be there all confident instead made that conference room really look like a library.
Generally, as all interviews goes by they go for asking first about it’s a basic concept of that subject and then after by they will continue to go more deeper on that concept based on further discussion as they all being arranged in for all types of categories for fresher they really seek to get complex answers from you and if you’re an experienced one then you know it how it plays well there and how they can like really just ask basic ones in language of experiences sounds like a new concept for beginners. Whatever styles they would ask you should be prepared. So give these below questions a good read to make you look like the best candidate there.
1) Describe what is SAP EWM?
SAP EWM is an Extended Warehouse Management of SAP AG’s Supply Chain Management room of solutions. An integrated software platform is provided by the Extended Warehouse Management Product for flexible, automated aid for processing goods movements and inventory management in the warehouse.
2) Describe Storage Bin in EWM?
In EWM the physical location of the storage area is represented by the storage bins wherein the products are stored in Warehouse. Storage Bins are at the lowest stage of organization structure and you have to mention its exact place when you keep an object in a Warehouse.
3) Enlist different warehouse process types available in the SAP EWM system?
The different types of warehouse process in SAP EWM system are given below:
- Stock Removal.
- Internal Movement.
- Physical inventory.
- Goods receipt posting.
- Cross Line putaway.
- Goods issue posting.
4) In EWM System what is the use of the Rf framework?
Rf In SAP EWM stands for Radiofrequency mobile data entry that allows real-time communication between EWM system and warehouse employees.
To connect to the SAP system, the Rf framework supports both GUI and browser-based devices. Screen templates can be created and merged with a so-called display profile. The presentation device is assigned to the display profile.
5) What is the pick pack and pass of goods in the EWM system?
This helps with the activities like picking of goods, then packing them and transporting them in a warehouse. Also, they can be used in the RF environment and works with the same process as it works in the standard RF process. This process of picking, packing, and transportation of goods continues to move from one activity area to another till it reaches the destination point in the system.
6) Describe Value-added services in Warehouses Management.
The product processing to be done in Warehouse are defined by Value-added services and it constitutes activities like labeling, assembling, packing, etc.
7) What do you mean by Expected Good Receipts?
Expected good receipts are used to create inbound deliveries. In EWM, machine creating goods receipts without an inbound is also possible.
Advantages of using Good Receipts
- This happens in the EWM machine only. You could still execute an anticipated goods receipt if your ERP is down in EWM.
- In production order an expected goods receipt is totally based on statistics so it could be used as a preview of goods receipts.
- This system calls for Notification Expected goods Receipt and Expected items receipts as the two files to use in EWM gadget.
8) What is the Lowest Unit and Highest Unit in a Warehouse Structure?
The Warehouse number is the highest unit in a Warehouse and a storage bin is the smallest unit.
9) What happens if no storage location order identified in the ordered item?
The storage location is determined when the system creates the outbound delivery and copies it into the delivery item. The storage location that is entered in the item is entered the outbound delivery.
10) What do you mean by storage control and what are its kinds?
The product actions are decided by storage control in a warehouse. It is used for stocking removal systems and executing put away in the warehouse.
Its types are:-
- Layout oriented
11) How can I add a system later in case the system ID of my production system is unknown?
You will be required to create a new data set in your development system in case you want to add another system (test or production). In step 'Use Cases' in the implementation Tool for System Connection the user needs to select the 'Maintain the system Landscape'. The data will be proposed by the system for a current client. The data is not required to be changed. A system connection can be added to the new system.
The systems which have already been maintained can also be added, as per your wish, but it is not mandatory. The system tool for warehouse connection can be again started and a new data set can be subsequently created which contains one more logical system. In case you have already changed the settings for the standard warehouse you need to select 'Implement your own warehouse' in step ‘Use case’.
12) Define the work Center in a warehouse?
In the warehouse, the work center is used as the storage type and it also acts as a unit to perform packing, deconsolidation and weighing activities. It performs certain roles like- pick a point or pick point identification. It also helps in the quality check.
13) Discuss the difference between System Driven and user-Driven?
Difference between System Driven and user-Driven:
- System Driven: Here the sequence of the warehouse orders, is all dependent on the sort of sequence. And this assigned sequence can be configured and later the system itself drives the option and arrange the sequence for joining the activity areas.
- User-Driven: Here the sequence is maintained manually. This also means that it can also be done by the material flow system (MFS).
14) What do you understand by the denial scenario in the outbound delivery system?
When the warehouse task cannot meet the quantity as much as it is requested then the outbound delivery request system is configured in such a way that it can raise a pick denial. And in case of stock discrepancy which is picked by the employee, another stock is not available and if available it is available in a small quantity in the warehouse as per the outbound delivery, then also we can configure the system.
15) How do we check the various menu structure of the extended warehouse management system?
To check the various menu structure of the extended warehouse management system first, we need to login to the SCM system and then we need to navigate to extended warehouse management mode in the SAP menu.
To manage basic functions in the warehouse management we need to use the various transactions:
|Maintain Inbound Delivery||/SCWM/PRDI|
|Maintain Outbound Delivery||/SCWM/PRDO|
|Creating Storage Bin||/SCWM/LS01|
|Confirm Warehouse Task||/SCWM/TO_CONF|
|Warehouse product Maintenance||/SCWM/MAT1|
16) What should be kept in mind, while working with serial numbers in EWM?
In EWM if the product you are using requires a serial number, then the quantity role SN (number of serial numbers) should be activated. Elsewhen you are adjusting the delivery quantity, errors may take place. An item type that is ideal for products can be utilized with serial number requirement which is meant for all products.
17) Why more than one transport request is required sometimes?
Once your client is set up in a manner that you have to record customizing changes then a customizing request for the data itself is required and during activation for customizing. In the first screen of the guided activity, you need to enter the transport request for the data set. For customizing it, you would be prompted by the system to enter the transport request and before the activation, it gets generated. You can here make use of the same transport request. A workbench request has to be entered on the activation screen for these settings once the cross-client settings are created by the implementation tool.
18) While the system displays confirmation, why the delivery does not always get displayed?
In the overview of the goods movement, the delivery numbers in Transaction C014 can be displayed. This is, however, possible only if the goods movements for these deliveries have not been posted by the EVM system yet. It is suggested that you may use transaction VL06 (Delivery Monitor) if you wish to display any additional information.
19) To create a transfer order for moving partial stocks within a warehouse number, what are the Transactions available?
LT01 & LT10 are two transactions are available to create a transfer order for moving partial stocks within a warehouse number:
- Create Transfer Order without Source Object (transaction code LT01)
- Create Transfer Order from Stock List (transaction code LT10)
Latest Interview Questions
Pratice HR Questions
Most Popular Interview Questions
Latest MCQ Tests
Related Interview Questions
Leave A Comment :
Valid name is required.
Valid name is required.
Valid email id is required.