Coldfusion interview Questions
- 1) What is coldfusion?
- 2) What is reactor in ColdFusion?
- 3) How to clear cache in ColdFusion?
- 4) Enlist various coldfusion variable types?
- 5) How to set global variable in coldfusion?
- 6) What are request variables in coldfusion?
- 7) What are different types of scope in coldfusion?
- 8) What is default time-out for session variable in coldfusion?
- 9) List different types of errors in coldfusion?
- 10) What onsessionstart() do in coldfusion?
- 11) What are flash forms in ColdFusion?
- 12) Enlist few advantages of using ColdFusion?
- 13) Fow what ColdFusion is used?
- 14) What is Application.cfm in ColdFusion?
- 15) What is a component in ColdFusion?
- 16) What is use of CFX tag in ColdFusion?
Below are the list of Best Coldfusion interview Questions and Answers
ColdFusion is a commercial rapid development framework by Adobe. It was developed by J. J. Allaire in 1995 for providing an easier way to connect static Html Pages to database. It is completely written in Java programming language that provides expressive and powerful web development.
Below are a few advantages of using ColdFusion are
- It is easy to use.
- Provides high performance at runtime
- Easy to Integrate
- Inbuilt user interface elements
- Supports .Net objects
- Integration with other tools
ColdFusion is mainly used for creating data-driven websites however you can it for creating REST web services.
Application.cfm contains a set of codes that we want to execute on every page of the app. Whenever a request for any page is received by Coldfusion application then it searches the page directory for Application.cfm.
Application.cfm file can be used for setting application name, enabling and disabling sessions, Set timeouts, storing client variables, defining application global settings and much more.
A component in ColdFusion is an independent file that contains data and functions. You can think of ColdFusion Components (CFCs) similar to Classes in other object-oriented programming languages.
All components in ColdFusion are wrapped into <cfcomponent> tag that contains one or more <cffunction>s tags.
CFX tags in Coldfusion are custom tags written in Java or C++ programming language to extend the functionality of the ColdFusion framework.
Related Interview Questions
Lisp Interview Questions
Apache Solr Interview Questions
Cobol interview questions
ElasticSearch interview questions
Go Programming Language
Golang Programming Interview Questions
Google Dart Interview Questions
Mean Stack Interview Questions
Haskell interview questions
Pascal interview questions
Perl interview questions
R Programming Interview Questions
Subscribe Our NewsLetter
Never Miss an Articles from us.
- Most Common Interview Questions
- Python Flask Interview Questions
- NoSQL interview questions
- JQuery Interview Questions
- C programming interview questions
- AngularJS Interview Questions
- Node JS Interview Questions with Express
- Core Java interview questions
- HTML Interview Questions
- Laravel interview questions
- Wordpress Interview Questions
- PHP Interview Questions