Lisp is the second-oldest high-level programming language. It is dynamic and strongly typed programming language developed by Steve Russell, Timothy P. Hart, and Mike Levin in 1958.
- Interview Tips and Tricks – Its All Abоut Marketing the Skills and Talents
- Digging into the ways to delete multiple records in codeigniter
- How Does A MongoDB Developer Certification Benefit Your Career
- What Is The Best Programming Language For The Mobile Application Development?
- Advanced css interview questions
Lisp Programming Language
Equal primitive in LISP tests two arguments to see if their values are the same expression. It works on both atoms and lists.
LG3 is a code Generator for LISP. It generates code that is easy to read and edit on the editor and run on any AutoCAD system.
You can pass commands to LG3 by selecting general operations from the tools menu.
A symbolic expression as S-expression, sexpr or sexp is a way to represent a nested list of data in LISP.
(* 5 (+ 7 3))
LISP programming language can be used for:
- Animation and Graphics
- Handling Bioinformatics devices.
- Creating B2b Marketplace.
- In Artificial Intelligence.
- Data Mining
- Electronic Design Automation (EDA)/Semiconductor applications
- Computer Aided Design (CAD)
- Modeling and Simulation
- Natural Language Processing
4 types of arguments are available in Lisp Programming Language. They are
- Environment argument.
- Interaction argument.
- Evolution argument.
- Uniformity argument.
(define greet (lambda (given #:last surname) (string-append "Hello, " given " " surname))) > (greet "John" #:last "Smith") "Hello, John Smith" > (greet #:last "Doe" "John") "Hello, John Doe"
In above example last is a keyword argument.
Related Interview Questions
Lisp Interview Questions
Apache Solr Interview Questions
Cobol interview questions
ElasticSearch interview questions
Go Programming Language
Golang Programming Interview Questions
Google Dart Interview Questions
MVC interview questions
Mean Stack Interview Questions
Haskell interview questions
Subscribe Our NewsLetter
Never Miss an Articles from us.
- Common Interview Questions
- Python Flask Interview Questions
- NoSQL interview questions
- JQuery Interview Questions
- C programming interview questions
- AngularJS Interview Questions
- Node JS Interview Questions with Express
- Core Java interview questions
- HTML Interview Questions
- Laravel interview questions
- Wordpress Interview Questions
- PHP Interview Questions