Lisp is the second-oldest high-level programming language. It is dynamic and strongly typed programming language developed by Steve Russell, Timothy P. Hart, and Mike Levin in 1958.
Lisp Programming Language Interview Questions
- 1) What is LISP Programming
- 2) How many types of variables are available in LISP?
- 3) What is LISP Machine (LISPM)
- 4) Who is the Founder of LISP Programming
- 5) What is the full form of LISP?
- 6) What is LG3 , How to pass commands to LG3
- 7) Is LISP a functional programming language ?
- 8) For what LISP programming is used for
- 9) What is meant by symbolic expression in LISP?
- 10) How many types of arguments are available in LISP?
- 11) Which primitive in LISP tests two arguments to see if their values are the same expression?
- 12) What is meant by keyword argument in LISP?
- 13) Which symbol is used to represent the prompt in LISP?
- 14) Which notation facilitates uniformity in LISP?
- 15) What is the full form of fortran?
Below are the list of Best Lisp Interview Questions and Answers
LG3 is a code Generator for LISP. It generates code that is easy to read and edit on the editor and run on any AutoCAD system.
You can pass commands to LG3 by selecting general operations from the tools menu.
No, Lisp is not pure-functional language.
LISP programming language can be used for:
- Animation and Graphics
- Handling Bioinformatics devices.
- Creating B2b Marketplace.
- In Artificial Intelligence.
- Data Mining
- Electronic Design Automation (EDA)/Semiconductor applications
- Computer Aided Design (CAD)
- Modeling and Simulation
- Natural Language Processing
A symbolic expression as S-expression, sexpr or sexp is a way to represent a nested list of data in LISP.
(* 5 (+ 7 3))
4 types of arguments are available in Lisp Programming Language. They are
- Environment argument.
- Interaction argument.
- Evolution argument.
- Uniformity argument.
Equal primitive in LISP tests two arguments to see if their values are the same expression. It works on both atoms and lists.
(define greet (lambda (given #:last surname) (string-append "Hello, " given " " surname))) > (greet "John" #:last "Smith") "Hello, John Smith" > (greet #:last "Doe" "John") "Hello, John Doe"
In above example last is a keyword argument.
Fortran is a High-level programming language. The full form of Fortran is Formula Translation. This language was developed in the year 1957 by John Backus. Just like any other language it is also used for writing high-performance programs and is best suitable for numeric and scientific computing. It is mainly used for translating the maths formula into code.
Fortran is a very simple language and it can easily be transported to any machine. It has the capability of expressing even the complex functions of mathematics. This language has proved to be highly efficient in the world of coding and doesn't require any code layout like any other machine language.
Online Training Programs
Latest Interview Questions
Laravel Interview Questions
CICS Interview Questions
Seo Interview questions
Wordpress Interview Questions
Microsoft Word Interview Questions
8051 Microcontroller Interview Questions
React js Interview questions
Vue.js Interview Questions
Digital marketing Interview Questions
Mean Stack Interview Questions
PHP Interview Questions
Cakephp interview questions
Node JS Interview Questions with Express
AngularJS Interview Questions
Angular 2 Interview Questions
Angular 4 Interview Questions
Angular 5 Interview Questions
Angular 6 Interview Questions
AngularJS Basic Interview Questions
Angular 7 Interview Questions
Angularjs unit testing interview questions
Angular 8 Interview Questions
Laravel Latest Questions
MongoDB Interview Questions
Flutter Interview Questions
Cyber Security Interview Questions
CyberArk Interview Questions
Data Analyst Interview Questions
Data Scientist Interview Questions
Data Structure Interview Questions
Subscribe Our NewsLetter
Never Miss an Articles from us.