Redis interview questions
- 1) What is Redis?
- 2) List some advantages of Redis?
- 3) List some commonly used Redis commands?
- 4) In which language Redis is written?
- 5) Explain REPL
- 6) What is redis-cli.
- 7) What is difference between Redis and Memcached?
- 8) Enlist some some operation keys of Redis?
- 9) What is ZSET in Redis?
- 10) What are Redis Hashes?
- 11) List the data structures supported by Redis.
- 12) List some Redis Clients supported by PHP?
- 13) List the programming languages supported by Redis?
Below are the list of Best Redis interview questions and Answers
Redis is an open-source released under BSD licensed, in-memory data structure store, it can be used as a database, cache and message broker.
Some commonly used Redis commands list
|APPEND||Append a value to a key|
|AUTH||Authenticate to the server|
|BGREWRITEAOF||Asynchronously rewrite the append-only file|
|BGSAVE||Asynchronously save the dataset to disk|
|BITCOUNT||Count set bits in a string|
|CLIENT LIST||Get the list of client connections|
|CLUSTER INFO||Provides info about Redis Cluster node state|
Read more from Redis Commands List
REPL stands for Read Eval Print Loop. It an interactive mode where the user types commands and get replies.
redis-cli is the Redis command-line interface, a simple program that allows sending commands to Redis, and read the replies sent by the server, directly from the terminal.
- Sorted sets with range queries
- Geospatial indexes with radius queries
Subscribe Our NewsLetter
Never Miss an Articles from us.
- Most Common Interview Questions
- Python Flask Interview Questions
- NoSQL interview questions
- JQuery Interview Questions
- C programming interview questions
- AngularJS Interview Questions
- Node JS Interview Questions with Express
- Core Java interview questions
- HTML Interview Questions
- Laravel interview questions
- Wordpress Interview Questions
- PHP Interview Questions