Read Best Embedded Systems Interview Questions
Embedded Systems Interview Questions
- 1) Explian what is embedded system?
- 2) What are major components of embedded system?
- 3) What is difference between thread and process?
- 4) What is RISC architecture?
- 5) What are major differences betwen CISC Vs RISC?
- 6) What is a watchdog timer?
- 7) What is a memory leak?
- 8) What is a segmentation fault?
- 9) What is interrupt latency?
- 10) How can you reduce interrupt latency?
- 11) What is the use of volatile keyword?
- 12) What is K-Map?
- 13) What is JFET?
- 14) What is a semaphore?
- 15) What is use of segment register in 8086?
- 16) What Is Loop Unrolling?
Below are the list of Best Embedded Systems interview Questions and Answers
A watchdog timer is an electronic part of the hardware that detects the computer malfunction and anomalies in the software. During a check for any activity, the timer starts counting from zero and the software restarts. If the software has not restarted and the timer is at zero then it signifies malfunctioning of the software. When you restart the counter of watchdog timer then this process is known as kicking the dog. The watchdog timer is really effective in preventing your system from several dangerous situations by detecting the activity in advance. In the case of multitasking, deadlock can also occur. The watchdog timer is embedded in microcontrollers and triggers the restart whenever needed.
Subscribe Our NewsLetter
Never Miss an Articles from us.
- Most Common Interview Questions
- Python Flask Interview Questions
- NoSQL interview questions
- JQuery Interview Questions
- C programming interview questions
- AngularJS Interview Questions
- Node JS Interview Questions with Express
- Core Java interview questions
- HTML Interview Questions
- Laravel interview questions
- Wordpress Interview Questions
- PHP Interview Questions