A job interview is one of the best chances to achieve your dreams and to succeed in your life. It's one of the best platforms to show your skills and your strength. A job interview is just an in-depth communication between the two people or in other words sharing information. The person who asks the question and he or she will notice each action and every action during the interview is the interviewer. The person who answers the question of the interviewer is the candidate. The interviewer decides whether the candidate is fitted for the position or not. Self-introduction in the interview for freshers is one of the main points which should be followed.
The following are some of the types of interview and they are:
- Face to face interview
- Telephonic interview
- Panel interview
- Behavioral interview
The followings are the point you should follow while going for the interview and they are:
- Firstly you should always make sure that you are carrying your documents while going for the interview. This is one of the main points as soon as you enter the interview office, the first thing, the interviewer will ask your resume. So always be careful before going for the job interview.
- Secondly always take care about the dress code. This comes under the first impression. Your clothes should be ironed, and you should wear a formal dress, not the informal one. If you don’t know what is the dress code of the company then you should always visit the company's site so that you can have a sense about the dress.
- Before you are visiting for the interview you should always do little research work. You should always know each and everything about the company. You can also visit the company’s site and gather all the information. At least one time visit the career option and read all the reviews of the company so that you should have a little information about the environment of the company.
- Always be on time doesn’t be late. You should always visit the office before the time that is allotted to you. If you are not on time then it will show how unprofessional you are towards your work. And you may even lose your dream job.
- Be patient while waiting for the job interview in the waiting room. You should always behave properly because your each and every action will be noted while you are in the interview.
- After you enter for the interview you should always show the professional attitude to the interviewer. You should greet the interviewer properly by shaking the hand or just saying hello to him or her.
- Sitting properly with the posture perfect in front of the interviewer. This will show that how much confident and how much you believe in yourself. This can also be a positive point for you in getting the job.
- Now comes the questions-answers round. One of the common questions that can be asked by the interviewer is to tell about you. You should be prepared for this answer and say it in a professional way. Another question that can be asked is that where you see yourself in the 5 years. These are the two most common questions and you should answer it. Sometimes the way you answer these questions will also show your smartness. Self-introduction in the interview for freshers should also be in a professional way.
- In the interview, there are some interviewers you will meet who will just judge you according to your expression and your determination. They will not ask you the right question. So you have to just take charge of the interview. You have to show your right skills at that time. They will not ask the right question just to see how much potential you have to handle a difficult situation which will come at work any time.
- You should always be calm and cool. It is one of the main things to be a little nervous for the interview. So you have to overcome from the situation and be confident on yourself that you will get the job and the nervousness shouldn’t be shown into your face. It will give a bad impact on the interviewer.
- After the interview is over the interviewer will ask you if you have any doubt. For this, you should prepare yourself to ask questions. In this, you should know about the company and about the job they are allotting to you.