Profit and Loss MCQ
- 25th Nov, 2021
- 508 Followers
Profit and Loss MCQ Questions
Take Profit and Loss Quiz To test your Knowledge
Below are a few Profit and Loss MCQ tests that check your basic knowledge of Aptitude. This Profit and Loss Test contains around 20 questions of multiple choice type with 4 options. You have to select the right answer to a question. You can see the correct answer by clicking the view answer link.
1) A person sold a stove for Rs. 423 and incurred a loss of 6%. At what price would it be sold so as to earn a profit of 8%?
2) A fruit seller buys lemons at 2 for a rupee and sells then at 5 for three rupees. His gain percent is -
3) A sells a car to B at 10% loss. If B sells it for Rs. 54000 and gains 20%, the cost price of the car for A was -
4) The ratio of cost price and selling price is 4:5. The profit percent is -
5) A trader purchases several articles at the rate of 13 for Rs. 10 and sells them at the rate of 10 for Rs. 13. What is his gain/loss?
Download Free : Profit and Loss MCQ PDF
6) Find the resultant profit if A sells a cupboard at a profit of 6% to B and B sells the same to C at a profit of 9%.
7) If selling price of 12 pens is equal to the cost price of 18 pens, find the profit percent?
8) A shopkeeper sells his goods at cost price but uses a faulty meter that weighs 950 grams. Find the profit percent.
9) Akshay buys a motorcycle for Rs.25000. If he decides to sell the motorcycle for a profit of 7%, find the selling price.
10) What is the CP of Rs 100 stock at 4 discount, with 1/5% brokerage?
11) The cost price of a particular amount of articles is same as the number of articles. Selling price of the articles comes out to be 20. Over the whole transaction 25% is gained. What is X?
12) The cost price of 20 articles is the same as the selling price of x articles. If the profit is 25%, then the value of x is -
13) In a certain store, the profit is 320% of the cost. If the cost increases by 25% but the selling price remains constant, approximately what percentage of the selling price is the profit?
14) A vendor bought toffees at 6 for a rupee. How many for a rupee must he sell to gain 20%?
15) A shopkeeper expects a gain of 22.5% on his cost price. If in a week, his sale was of Rs. 392, what was his profit?
16) A man buys a cycle for Rs. 1400 and sells it at a loss of 15%. What is the selling price of the cycle?
17) When a plot is sold for Rs. 18,700, the owner loses 15%. At what price must that plot be sold in order to gain 15%?
18) A trader mixes 26 kg of rice at Rs. 20 per kg with 30 kg of rice of other variety at Rs. 36 per kg and sells the mixture at Rs. 30 per kg. His profit percent is:
19) On selling 17 balls at Rs. 720, there is a loss equal to the cost price of 5 balls. The cost price of a ball is -
20) Tarun bought a T.V with 20% discount on the labelled price. Had he bought it with 25% discount? He would have saved Rs. 500. At what price did he buy the T.V?
Latest MCQ Tests
Pratice HR Questions
Most Popular Interview Questions
Leave A Comment :
Valid name is required.
Valid name is required.
Valid email id is required.