History Mcq For Upsc
- 27th Aug, 2022
- 463 Followers
History Mcq For Upsc Questions
Take History MCQ for UPSC Exam To test your Knowledge
Below are few History MCQ for UPSC EXAM test that checks your basic knowledge of History mcq for upsc. This History MCQ Test contains around 20 questions of multiple choice with 4 options. You have to select the right answer to a question. You can see the correct answer by clicking view answer link.
History MCQ For UPSC Exam
1) In which year, the Sabarmati Ashram was founded?
2) Mira Bai was contemporar of-
3) Which Hindu Rajya has been mentioned by Babar in his Babarnama?
4) Which of the following was awarded with the honour of "zari qalam" by king Akbar?
5) Padshah-nama' (Chronicle of the Emperor) written by Abdul Hamid Lahori, is the official visualhistory giving a detailed account of the reign of which of the following Mughal Emperors?
Download Free : History Mcq For Upsc PDF
6) Hamim Humam/Hukum who was the chief of Royal School (Pathshala) adorned the court of which Mughal Emperor?
7) Baburnama was written in ____________ language.
8) Which among the following Mughal emperors had prohibited smoking use of tobacco in 1617 AD ?
9) For which of the following products was especially famous Bengal during the Mughal period?
10) Under the Zabti System the most fertile land was classified as:
11) Which musical instrument was played by the Mughal Emperor Aurangzeb?
12) _________________ was known as "Bible of Bengali Patriotism"?
13) Which of the following was first Muslim President of Indian National Congress ?
14) Who propounded the theroy of "Economic Drain" of India during British Rule?
15) Aruna Asaf Ali was connected with which one of the following movements as a woman organiser ofunderground activity ?
16) In which of the following movement did Mahatma Gandhi make the first use of hunger strike as a weapon?
17) The Governor- General who abolished the practice of sati was –
18) Who is rightly called the ‘ Father of Local Self Government’ in India ?
19) Who was the Governor- General of India during the Revolt of 1857?
20) The Indian National Congress was formed during the Governor general ship of -
21) Arabs were defeated in 738 AD by -
22) The Dilwara Temple is located at ___________.
23) Which one of the following is NOT a feature of North-Indian temple architecture?
24) The Laxman Era was started (in 1119 AD) by which of the following dynasty ?
Latest MCQ Tests
Pratice HR Questions
Most Popular Interview Questions
Leave A Comment :
Valid name is required.
Valid name is required.
Valid email id is required.