Financial Management MCQ & QUIZ
Financial Management MCQ Quiz & Online Test: Below is few Financial Management MCQ test that checks your basic knowledge of Financial Management abilities. This Financial Management Quiz & Online Test contains questions 40 of multiple choice with 4 options. You have to select the right answer to a question
1. The cost of debt capital is calculated on the basis of _____________ .
3. Which of the following is the goal of financial management ?
4. ____________________ is the limitation of Traditional approach of Financial Management
5. Financial management mainly focuses on ________________ .
6. Heterogeneous cash flows can be made comparable by Discounting technique or Compounding technique.
7. Which of the following is Capital market line ?
8. A risk free security has __________ variance.
9. ________________ is called as Dividend Ratio Method.
10. Ke = DPS/MP x 100, is used for -
11. Which of the following is Capital Employed ?
12. The formula used to calculate current ratio is _______________ .
13. _____________ is an example of fixed asset.
14. Current assets are also referred to as _____________ .
15. Which of the following is short term Sources ?
16. Investment is the employment of funds on assets to earn returns.
17. Which of the following is the primary goal of financial management ?
18. Which of the following are financial Assets ?
19. Savings Account are ____________ , but are not __________________ .
20. _________________ is not a characteristic of investments .
21. What is Balance of Payment ?
22. A capital investment is one that ___________ .
23. In finance, "working capital" means the same thing as -
24. Liabilities varies inversely with profitability.
25. Net working capital means -
26. The term "capital structure" indicates to _________________ .
27. Reserves & Surplus are __________________ of financing.
29. Current ratio is 2:5.Current liability is Rs.30000.The Net working capital is __________ .
30. What is The ideal quick ratio ?
31. What is the focal point of financial management in a firm ?
32. Long period of bond maturity leads to _________ .
33. The price per ratio is divided by cash flow per share ratio, is used for calculating _________________ .
34. The Companies that help to set benchmarks are classified as-
35. If the profit margin is equal to 4.5% and the total assets turnover is 1.8% then the return on assets Dupont Equation would be ________.
36. In Capital Budgeting, the positive net present value results in -
37. The Cash outflows are the costs of project and are represented by ___________ .
38. The Cash inflows are the revenues of project and are represented by -
39. The Long period of bond Maturity lends to -
40. The bond issued by corporations and exposed to default risk are classified as _____________ .