Latest Django Interview QuestionsDownload Django interview questions PDF
Django interview questions
Django can be broken into several components:
- Models.py file: This file defines your data model by extending your single code line into full database tables and add a pre-built administration section to manage content.
- Urls.py file: It uses a habitual expression to confine URL patterns for processing.
- Views.py file: It is the main part of Django. The actual processing happens in view.
- Auto-generated web admin is provided by Django to make website administration easy.
- Pre-packaged API is also available for common user tasks.
- Business logic can be separated from the HTML using this framework.
- You can even divide the code modules into logical groups so as to make it flexible for changing.
- Template system is being provided so as to define HTML template for your web page to avoid code duplication.
To start a project in Django, use the command $django-admin.py and then use the following command:Project
The session framework helps you in storing and retrieving arbitrary data on a per-site visitor basis. The data is stored on the server side and abstracts the receiving and sending of cookies. We can implement sessions through a piece of middleware.
1) Set STATIC_ROOT in settings.py
2) Run manage.py collect static
3) Set up a Static Files entry on the PythonAnywhere web tab
Subscribe Our NewsLetter
Never Miss an Articles from us.
- Common Interview Questions
- Python Flask Interview Questions
- NoSQL interview questions
- JQuery Interview Questions
- C programming interview questions
- AngularJS Interview Questions
- Node JS Interview Questions with Express
- Core Java interview questions
- HTML Interview Questions
- Laravel interview questions
- Wordpress Interview Questions
- Core PHP Interview Questions