Data Structure Interview Questions
- 1) What is meant by Object Oriented Programming – OOP?
- 2) What is meant by Structural Programming?
- 3) What is meant by Class?
- 4) What is meant by Object?
- 5) What is meant by Method?
- 6) What is meant by Attribute?
- 7) What is meant by Data Hiding/Encapsulation?
- 8) What is meant by Inheritance?
- 9) What is meant by Polymorphism?
- 10) What is meant by Final Class?
- 11) What is meant by Abstract Class?
- 12) What is meant by Interface?
- 13) What is meant by Design Patterns – DP?
- 14) What is meant by Data Structures – DS?
- 15) What is meant by main method?
- 16) What is the difference between class & structure?
- 17) What is the difference between class & object?
- 18) What is the difference between super class & sub class?
- 19) What is the difference between interface & abstract class?
- 20) Give few difference between constructor and method?
- 21) What is the difference between stored procedure & function?
- 22) What is the difference between overriding & overloading?
- 23) What is the difference between Conversation & Casting?
- 24) What is the difference between private & public & friendly classes?
- 25) What is the difference between form & report?
Below are the list of Best Data Structure Interview Questions and Answers
Inheritance is the ability of a class to inherit the characteristics and properties of another class. This is one of the most significant features of the object-oriented programming language. There are mainly three modes of inheritance public, protected and private and two types of classes: subclass(the one which inherits) and the base or the superclass(from which inheritance is done). And there are five ways in which inheritance can be done.
Polymorphism in object-oriented programming is the capability by which an object is able to take on numerous different forms. Polymorphism is used mainly when a reference to a child class object is made by a parent class. In Java, each and every object can be polymorphic since they can all pass the IS-A test easily. This is because an object is said to be polymorphic when it can successfully pass the IS-A test.
When there are different methods in one class that have the same name but distinct parameters, overloading takes place. What happens at the time of overriding is that the methods have the same name as well as the same parameters. But one method here will belong to the parent class the other will belong to the child class. Also, these two are different types of concept as well, where overriding is the run-time type and the overloading is the compile-time type.
Also Read Related Data Structure Interview Questions
|C programming interview questions|
Subscribe Our NewsLetter
Never Miss an Articles from us.
- Common Interview Questions
- Python Flask Interview Questions
- NoSQL interview questions
- JQuery Interview Questions
- C programming interview questions
- AngularJS Interview Questions
- Node JS Interview Questions with Express
- Core Java interview questions
- HTML Interview Questions
- Laravel interview questions
- Wordpress Interview Questions
- PHP Interview Questions