Clojure Interview Questions
- 1) What do you understand by Clojure?
- 2) What is Clojure Script?
- 3) What is Clojure spec?
- 4) What is Clojure REPL?
- 5) What are Macros in Clojure?
- 6) Who invented the Clojure programming language?
- 7) What is the use of Macros in the Clojure?
- 8) What are different programming languages?
- 9) On which platform does the Clojure run?
- 10) What is JVM?
- 11) What are the main purposes of the Clojure in JVM?
- 12) What are the phases in which the Clojure code processed?
- 13) What versions of the java are supported by the Clojure programming language?
- 14) How can you display the Clojure Version in the REPL?
- 15) What are the type of the functions that are used in the Clojure programming language?
Below are the list of Best Clojure Interview Questions and Answers
Clojure is a type of open source, modern dynamic and the general purpose programming language.
Spec is a type of the Clojure library that is used to describe the structure of the data and functions. Clojure spec is mainly used to validate data, confirm data, explains the invalid data and automatically generates the testing to test the functions.
Firstly REPL stands for reading Eval Print Loop. The Clojure REPL is a type of the programming language that enables the programmer to interact with the running Clojure program. It also helps to modify it by evaluating one code expression at one time.
Rich Hickey invented the Clojure. It is a variant of Lisp which was invented by John McCarthy.
Clojure Macros are generally used to generate the inline code. Clojure doesn't have any expectation and provides the simple macro facilities for the developers or the users.
The following are some of the different programming languages:
There are two platforms on which the Clojure runs:
- Java platform
- .Net platform
Clojure is mainly designed as a host programming language. It runs on the JVM and also provides interoperability in Java. While the language is running in Java it provides portability, stability, performance, and the security.
There are three types of phases in which the Clojure Code processed and they are:
- Read time
- Compile time
The updated version of Java 5 is supported by the Clojure programming language.
If you want to display the Clojure Version in the REPL then you have to use the command
Printin Clojure – Version
The following are the main types of functions that are used in the Clojure:
- Anonymous function – These type of functions are simple functions that are not bound to a name.
- Named Function – These types of functions are bound to a symbol used as an identifier.
- High Order Functions – These types of functions usually take other functions as a parameter.
Latest Interview Questions
AngularJS Interview Questions
React Js Interview Questions
HTML5 Interview Questions
Firebase Interview Questions
BPO Interview Questions
Cobol Interview Questions
Actuarial Interview Questions
Tally Interview Questions
Hive Interview Questions
Xml Interview Questions
Redis Interview Questions
C Programming Interview Questions
CICS Interview Questions
UFT Interview Questions
AEM Interview Questions
C# Interview Questions
Zend Framework Interview Questions
Mainframe Interview Questions
Jenkins Interview Questions
Cassandra Interview Questions
Oracle Interview Questions
SDLC Interview Questions
Matlab Interview Questions
UX Designer Interview Questions
Swift Interview Questions
8051 Microcontroller Interview Questions
AWS Lambda Interview Questions
Vue.js Interview Questions
Postgresql Interview Questions
Full Stack Developer Interview Questions
Subscribe Our NewsLetter
Never Miss an Articles from us.