Clojure interview questions
- 1) What are different programming languages?
- 2) What do you understand by Clojure?
- 3) Who invented the Clojure programming language?
- 4) What is Clojure Script?
- 5) What is Clojure spec?
- 6) On which platform does the Clojure run?
- 7) What is JVM?
- 8) What are the main purposes of the Clojure in JVM?
- 9) What are the phases in which the Clojure code processed?
- 10) What is Clojure REPL?
- 11) What versions of the java are supported by the Clojure programming language?
- 12) How can you display the Clojure Version in the REPL?
- 13) What are Macros?
- 14) What is the use of Macros in the Clojure?
- 15) What are the type of the functions that are used in the Clojure programming language?
Below are the list of Best Clojure interview questions and Answers
The following are some of the different programming languages:
Clojure is a type of open source, modern dynamic and the general purpose programming language.
Rich Hickey invented the Clojure. It is a variant of Lisp which was invented by John McCarthy.
Spec is a type of the Clojure library that is used to describe the structure of the data and functions. Clojure spec is mainly used to validate data, confirm data, explains the invalid data and automatically generates the testing to test the functions.
There are two platforms on which the Clojure runs:
- Java platform
- .Net platform
Clojure is mainly designed as a host programming language. It runs on the JVM and also provides interoperability in Java. While the language is running in Java it provides portability, stability, performance, and the security.
There are three types of phases in which the Clojure Code processed and they are:
- Read time
- Compile time
Firstly REPL stands for reading Eval Print Loop. The Clojure REPL is a type of the programming language that enables the programmer to interact with the running Clojure program. It also helps to modify it by evaluating one code expression at one time.
The updated version of Java 5 is supported by the Clojure programming language.
If you want to display the Clojure Version in the REPL then you have to use the command
Printin Clojure – Version
Macros are mainly used to write the code generating routines which helps to provide the developer with a powerful way to tailor the languages to the needs of the developer.
Clojure Macros are generally used to generate the inline code. Clojure doesn't have any expectation and provides the simple macro facilities for the developers or the users.
The following are the main types of functions that are used in the Clojure:
- Anonymous function – These type of functions are simple functions that are not bound to a name.
- Named Function – These types of functions are bound to a symbol used as an identifier.
- High Order Functions – These types of functions usually take other functions as a parameter.
Related Interview Questions
A+ interview Questions
Git Interview Questions
GWT interview questions
IELTS Interview Questions
Interview Questions for Hiring managers
Linux Interview questions
Matlab Interview Questions
OpenGL Interview Questions
Openstack Interview Questions
Aerospace Interview questions
PLC Interview Questions
Memcached Interview Questions
Product manager interview questions
Soap interview questions
Teacher Interview Questions
Xml interview Questions
XSLT interview questions
Yarn Interview Questions
Soap UI Interview Questions
Catia V5 Interview questions
Software Engineer Interview Questions
Subscribe Our NewsLetter
Never Miss an Articles from us.
- Most Common Interview Questions
- Python Flask Interview Questions
- NoSQL interview questions
- JQuery Interview Questions
- C programming interview questions
- AngularJS Interview Questions
- Node JS Interview Questions with Express
- Core Java interview questions
- HTML Interview Questions
- Laravel interview questions
- Wordpress Interview Questions
- PHP Interview Questions