Agile Testing Interview QuestionsDownload Agile Testing Interview Questions PDF
Agile Testing Interview Questions
The main roles in the scrum are:
1) Scrum team: The scrum team comprises of individuals who work together to achieve the best results for any given task. The requested product is delivered by a committed scrum team with a deep bond.
2) Scrum master: As the name suggests, the scrum master is the individual responsible for the proper execution and working of the entire team. The scrum master is a leader as well as a coach. It is his duty to ensure that the team performs at their best, being productive towards both, the scrum as well as the end sprint goal.
3) Product owner: The responsibilities of the product owner include the delivery of a complete and clear picture with respect to what is to be built. The product owner also conveys the same idea to the team.
A release burns down the chart is a graph, which is used to depict the release that is still pending and was planned earlier.
This question basically tests the analytical capability of the candidate. The answer can be given as:
You need to work with PO and to update the test cases one needs to understand the exact requirement. The agile tester must also understand the risk involved in changing the requirement every time. Keeping all this aside the agile tester must also be able to write the test cases and generic test plan. One must not go for the automation until and unless the requirements are finalized.
In what way does agile testing (development) methodology differ from the other testing (development) methodologies?
The methodology followed by Agile testing requires the code to be broken down into small units and only one unit is worked upon or tested at a time. This is not the case with other testing methodologies. This agile process practiced by the team focuses on one particular unit of the code through continuous communication. This method is more flexible.
The model of a software development that is the combination Kanban and scrum is known as Scrum-ban. Wherever there are unexpected user story or frequent changes, the Scrumban is used there as maintenance projects. This way the minimum completion time for user stories can be reduced.
Topic: User Stories are created by the business owner that defines the actual business requirement.
Tasks: Tasks are created by the team to accomplish the business requirements development
Epic: A group of related user stories is known as an Epic.
Pair programming is basically a technique where two programmers work as part of the team. Here, one programmer is assigned to review the code which the other one is writing the code. The role can be easily switched between the programmers.
The Benefits of Pair Programming:
- Easy transfer of Knowledge: One experienced partner can always teach the other one about codes and techniques.
- The code quality is improved: if the second partner is reviewing the code simultaneously, then it simply reduces the chances of mistake.
As there are advantages, there are disadvantages as well for using an agile model; they are as follows:
- Focusing on documentation and design is not proper sometimes.
- If there is even a simple mistake in understanding the guidelines that are provided by the customers, then programmers may have to do it all again or else the outcome of the project will not be satisfying to the customer.
- Agile model is not that to predict. When encountered with a large project, it is not easy to predict the amount of effort needed in the project.
- Basically, High-level decisions are catered by Veterans, which is most of the time combined with non-experienced ones. Fresher may have no to little scope to grasp proper knowledge.
AGILE methodology is a practice followed by QA and is known to promote continuous iteration of development. This testing takes place in the dynamic environment as the requirements keep changing according to the needs of the customer. This testing takes place throughout the development of the software lifecycle of a particular project. Unlike the Waterfall model the testing and development activities are concurrent. The Agile testing is done to the developmental activity in a parallel order and the team testing it receives small codes frequently from the development team.
The agile testing is based on four core values:
- Giving more importance to the team and individual interactions more than tools and processes
- Giving more importance to working software more than comprehensive documentation
- Customer collaboration is above contract negotiation
- Responding to change above following a plan
Subscribe Our NewsLetter
Never Miss an Articles from us.
- Common Interview Questions
- Python Flask Interview Questions
- NoSQL interview questions
- JQuery Interview Questions
- C programming interview questions
- AngularJS Interview Questions
- Express and Node JS Interview Questions
- Core Java interview questions
- HTML Interview Questions
- Laravel interview questions
- Wordpress Interview Questions
- Core PHP Interview Questions