Planning to give an interview for Zoho CRM? Are you interview-ready? If not, you must because the competition out there is fierce and with every candidate having access to everything you have, you might want to clear every single basic before you step up.
The key to clear Zoho CRM Interview Questions is to go through every single question that you might feel can be asked. Usually, the difficulty level is medium so a bit of preparation can do wonders.
Usually, the panelists ask questions depending on the experience the person had earlier so turn to every book and webpage to have sufficient information with you.
Basics of Zoho CRM
Zoho CRM is one of the best CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software that is designed to keep the customers happy and satisfied which would help your business to grow exponentially. It can be used by both small and big-scale setups
The four key functions performed by the software are generating leads, managing of sales pipeline, managing contacts and control management. These elements when are combined with a user-friendly interface perform some great functions and even better when their functionality is combined. In total, Zoho has 10 components on the home screen. To make the search of these components easier, the navigation panel is placed on the top position. Using Zoho CRM, a user can make changes in the dashboard as per his business requirements.
Features Zoho CRM
Zoho CRM can perform some amazing activities that every business requires due to its exceptional features. You can merge the feature of Zoho CRM with other applications too to see a better output such as Microsoft Outlook, QuickBooks, and Google Apps. Here are some of the highlights of its features:
- Sales Force Automation
- Sales Forecasting
- Lead Management
- Account Management
- Mail Magnet
- Effective Follow-up
- Website Integration with Forms
- Document Library
- Social CRM
- CRM Workflow Management
- Mobile CRM
- CRM for Google Apps
- Sales Tracking
Advantages of Zoho CRM
Zoho CRM is quite popular in bigger setups as its unlimited features just make it easier for management to work. Here are some of the best advantages that you can get using Zoho CRM:
- Automation of sales: Zoho is capable of automating many tasks such as the Updation of sales tasks, lead generation etc. It will make the process much faster without any delays.
- Generates real-time data: Zoho generates a report that indicates the customer sale cycle and also collects information on a competitor that helps you stay one step ahead.
- Social Media Analysis: Zoho CRM can scan the behavior of the customers or leads and track the activity on social media. The potential leads usually come from Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, which can then be contacted at a personal level to see if they might be interested in the work you do.
- Google Integration: You can integrate this software with different Google applications such as mail, calendar, and contacts.
- Mobile compatibility: Zoho CRM is compatible with both Android and iOS.
Thus, these are some of the basics that might be asked by your panelist. You must go through the information before going to the Zoho Interview. You can find some from Zoho Interview Questions