Web development has been exponentially growing day by day due to various frameworks, UI interfaces and templates being developed. The user and developer interface has features that you could exploit to a very large extent.
Before I start comparing, I would like to point out a few questions that are suitable for your framework/libraries for your project:
- Skills for a framework
- Framework suitable for your task
Keeping these things in mind, you will need to decide the framework or interface or libraries that you need to choose.
- Progressive web applications concept.
- Build an optimizer for irrelevant code elimination.
- Increased compatibility for Material design components.
- API and DOM support for code sharing between the server and client side.
- Standardization by introducing pipers for numbers, dates, and currency.
- Eliminates side effects of code-splitting and tree-shaking problems.
There are some cons to this framework too which you would need to know before making your choice.
- Huge difference in versions after the update makes it more difficult for developers to work with
- Limited to create a single page application
With real-time update and render of appropriate components when the data changes in a productive way. With encapsulated components being built, you could avoid a complex user interface.
React has excellent features such as:
- Optimization work is nullified
- Flexible and interacts with different libraries with ease
- Designed for the purpose of single-page applications
There are a few things you need to know which could affect your work in a bad way. You would need to know before you choose it:
- Difficult to learn quickly
- React doesn’t offer all the exclusive features similar to that of Angular
Also, Read 30+ React Js Interview Questions
Vue.js is another framework which is relatively smaller and a new to the web industry. This is a combination of both Angular and React features; taking the best out of the two and making it a new box called Vue.js.
With a versatile build, this cannot be categorized as a proper framework or library, but a combination of both, a hybrid if I may say.
We know what is Vue, but we need to how helpful is it with our work. Some of the excellent features are:
- Is flexible and interacts with all other libraries with ease
- Comprehensive and well-structured, easy for beginners
There are a few bad ones along with the good features. They are:
- Due to dependency injection, Vue is at a disadvantage to Angular
- Relatively new without any endorsements
Also, Read Best Interview questions on VUE JS