Before we start our discussion over React Native Vs Ionic 4 Framework, here's something important you should consider. Ionic 4 is a framework for hybrid mobile application development and React Native is a cross-platform framework to make native apps.
Here we have written a complete article on React Native vs Ionic 4 to help you understand the primary differences between these two frameworks along with their benefits.
What is React Native Framework
Also Read: Best React Native interview questions
7 amazing benefits of React Native:
- Code reusability: The most important benefit of React Native App Development Services by the top-notch service provider is that you are not required to build separate mobile apps for iOS and Android. The react framework uses native components that compiles directly to the device's own machine language. If you are considering building a mobile app, react native is a perfect choice because if you already have a web app in the react framework, it can be reused to build an app for mobile as well.
- Reduces expenses and time: When you expand a cross-platform mobile app using React Native App Development Services from the top-notch company, it is cost-efficient and saves time because more than half of the codes can be reused on other mobile app development platforms. This framework also allows you to fix UI bugs and help in debugging.
- Animations: Animation which plays an important role in enhancing the UI of the mobile app and almost all mobile app consists of animated components. As compared to other frameworks, react-native provides extremely smooth animations as the codes are converted to native views.
- Community support: Since react native is an open-source platform, the documentation related to this technology can be accessed by members of the community for free. A big advantage of using this community-driven technology is that you can get help from experts in the community and you also get recognized for writing your code. As a developer when you learn something new while working on react native, you can share your experiences with the community and get feedback.
- Easy to integrate: It is a good choice when you begin to develop a new mobile application from scratch. As hybrid applications help to enable seamless synchronization with other compatible applications, it reduces your integration issues. The device's native applications like messaging, camera, GPS, etc. work well with hybrid apps providing smooth user knowledge.
What is Ionic Framework
Ionic 4 is one of the greatest frameworks when it comes to developing applications. With Ionic & Capacitor bringing changes to the framework, it is certain to spearhead the hybrid movement for an improved future. Being a Mobile App Development Company, Biztech Consultancy has developed Ionic Application with codes that are clean and compatible with Ionic guidelines.
Also Read: Best Ionic Framework interview Questions
6 Amazing benefits of Ionic 4 frameworks:
- Cross-platform app development: The ionic framework supports iOS 7 and up Android 4.1 and up. Ionic also supports the UWP (Universal Windows Platform) for developing Windows 10 apps. Ionic helps with building applications speedily and with expertise.
- User Interface: Themes and components of Ionic are extremely customizable. The ionic platform allows components to become accustomed to the platform on which the application is running.
- Built on AngularJS: Ionic uses AngularJS to offer much functionality to the developers. AngularJS is an extensively used framework by designers. The use of AngularJS allows Ionic to provide a robust structure that makes the code extra convenient. AngularJS with the help of the Ionic structure allows the development of hybrid applications.
- Performance: Using Ionic with native mobile application code in PhoneGap (Apache Cordova) allows for higher presentation compared to hybrid applications. AngularJS allows Ionic 4 to rely on native hardware acceleration. Ionic 4 uses CSS transitions as a way to influence the GPU and maximize available processor time.
- Cordova Plugins: The ionic framework utilizes Cordova plugins to assist designers in accessing different components. Ionic 4 uses the Cordova plugin to access features like GPS, Flashlight, Camera, and others. Mobile app developers can utilize these modules to make their application.
Ionic 4 and React Native both are meant for the same purpose but different project requirements. If you are searching for responsiveness, performance and want a natively rendering app, there’s no doubt React Native is the one for you. On the other hand, if you are low on time, budget and looking for support of Native Browser apps and fine with compromising performance, then go with Ionic 4.