Below are the list of some common Gradle interview questions and their answers
Gradle Interview Questions
- 1) Explain Gradle?
- 2) List system requirements to install and run Gradle?
- 3) List tools to install Gradle via package manager?
- 4) What is a current stable version of Gradle? Whats new in it?
- 5) List some advantages of using Gradle?
- 6) Explain Gradle Console, Wrapper, and Daemon?
- 7) What is build scan?
- 8) How to Auto-apply the build scan plugin?
Below are the list of Best Gradle Interview Questions and Answers
Gradle is a build automation system, this means that it is a system used to automate creating software and all the other processes involved in it. Moreover, it is open-source and brings in a programming language for Java which is both domain-specific and Groovy. Being groovy, this object-oriented language is compatible with Java syntax. This build tool is based on Apache Ant as well as on Apache Maven.
System requirements to install and run Gradle
- JDK version 6 or above
- JDK libraries must set in JAVA_HOME
Here you just need to follow certain steps to insatll Gradle.
Firstly you need to download the ZIP file and then unzip it into the directory. Now the distribution ZIP file also consists of two types: Binary or complete or all.
The distribution file in the directory requires to be in the terminal path to configure the settings and finally install the Gradle.
Gradle is a really efficient tool that helps in the automation process and also in building tools. Herewith the help of this tool it really reduces our time in developing a tool and also testing them which obviously takes a lot of time. Eventually using this tool it really saves a lot of time and increases productivity. These days, mostly the developers use Gradle or maven instead of using ant because of their benefits.
The Gradle console is basically used to build tools and it is replaced by the Build in android studio 3.1.
The Gradle wrapper is basically a script that can be used by the developers during the installation process. This is done automatically and at the same time, it saves a lot of time.
Gradle daemon is actually a program that can be run in the background of the computer. It is not in the direct control of the user.
Related Interview Questions
Core Java interview questions
Vaadin Interview Questions
Scala interview questions
Maven interview questions
OpenXava Interview questions
Java Play interview Questions
Groovy interview questions
Hibernate Interview Questions
Java Grails Interview Questions
Apache Ant Interview questions
Apache Kafka Interview Questions
Gradle Interview Questions
JSF Interview Questions
JSP Interview Questions
Spring interview questions
Struts interview questions
Spring Boot Interview questions
Servlet interview questions
JDBC interview questions
EJB Interview Questions
Struts 2 Interview Questions
Subscribe Our NewsLetter
Never Miss an Articles from us.
- Common Interview Questions
- Python Flask Interview Questions
- NoSQL interview questions
- JQuery Interview Questions
- C programming interview questions
- AngularJS Interview Questions
- Node JS Interview Questions with Express
- Core Java interview questions
- HTML Interview Questions
- Laravel interview questions
- Wordpress Interview Questions
- PHP Interview Questions