Seo Interview questionsDownload Seo Interview questions PDF
Seo Interview questions
The meaning of 301 Redirect is ‘moved permanently’ and is a way to send both users and search engines to a different URL from the one they originally requested.One can use 301 redirect to permanently move a website to a new domain.
Link building basically means “making incoming links to a website”. This can be achieved in many different ways.
Here are few examples of link Building:
- Reciprocal linking is what we call when two webmasters decide to link to each other’s sites.
- When you submit your site to website directories, you get a link from these directories to your website.
- When you buy blog posts from a blogger, where he or she writes a blog post about your site, and links to it, is also a very important link building practice.
- If another site publishes a popular newsletter, and mentions your website, with a link to it, this is also considered link building.
Advantages of link building in Seo
- Link building increases quality traffic from relevant sites.
- If there are many higher quality links to a website, the website that is linked to, is considered higher quality as well.
- Link building puts your website on a map, so to say.
- More traffic through your link building efforts, means more income from your website.
Dofollow link is a kind of hyperlink which enhances the ranking of your site as it acts as a backlink that is counted by search engines.
Nofollow link is an HTML attribute value used to instruct search engine bots that a hyperlink should not influence the ranking of the link target in search engine’s index.
SEO(Search Engine Optimization): SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. SEO is the method of changing the top rank of a webpage or website in the search results of a search engine.
SEO is a process of keep changing the position of a webpage or website in a search engine results by using desired keywords or phrases.
There are two types of SEO
- ON page Optimization.
- OFF page optimization.
When talking about Internet Marketing and achieving better positions on the search results page, there are 2 words that are really the acronym in English of different processes, which are often confused or used as synonyms for Web Positioning.
The difference lies in the way in which this positioning is achieved in the Search Engines. SEO is the acronym in English of Search Engine Optimization, Optimization for Search Engines or Search Engines. This process deals with the natural way in which a Website appears on a Search Engine, also known as an "organic search".
The other process, known as SEM (Search Engine Marketing), is to get better places through sponsored links.
A company or business that is very clear about its market and that knows the needs of its customers very well is surely already in the top places in the Search Engines. However, it is essential to stay one step ahead of the competition and improve our score (ranking) in the Search Engines. This will increase the traffic of prospects and potential customers to our Website.
SERP stands for Search Engine Results Page, or Search Engine Results Page, and refers to the list of websites that a search engine returns in response to the keywords of the search. The results usually include a list of websites with their titles, links to the sites and a short description showing where the search matches the content of the page.
Search engines can show three types of results: lists of sites that have been indexed by search engine spiders, lists indexed directly by people and lists of links that paid to appear in search results. There is also search for images, maps, news, and blogs.
Subscribe Our NewsLetter
Never Miss an Articles from us.
- Common Interview Questions
- Python Flask Interview Questions
- NoSQL interview questions
- JQuery Interview Questions
- C programming interview questions
- AngularJS Interview Questions
- Express and Node JS Interview Questions
- Core Java interview questions
- HTML Interview Questions
- Laravel interview questions
- Wordpress Interview Questions
- Core PHP Interview Questions