Google Adwords interview questions 2018Download Google Adwords Interview Questions PDF
Google Adwords Interview Questions
- Broad match – These keywords let you reach the widest audience possible.
- Broad modifier – It lets you have a wider audience reach but also ensure better control than broad match.
- Phrase match- “Your ad will only appear when a user puts your key phrase in the exact order you enter them, but there might be other words either before or after that phrase.
- Exact match- these are the most specific and restrictive keyword type.
- Negative keyword- it is used when the advertisers do not want to display their ads in specific keywords.
Conversion optimizer in AdWords is a feature that helps you drive more conversions at lower cost. It uses your AdWords conversion tracking data to manage the bidding process at keyword level so that your ads drive as many conversions as possible at or below your (advertiser’s) specified cost per conversion (also called cost per action, CPA). It helps in getting a better return on investment by segregating the unprofitable clicks from the profitable clicks for your campaigns.
Subscribe Our NewsLetter
Never Miss an Articles from us.
- Common Interview Questions
- Python Flask Interview Questions
- NoSQL interview questions
- JQuery Interview Questions
- C programming interview questions
- AngularJS Interview Questions
- Express and Node JS Interview Questions
- Core Java interview questions
- HTML Interview Questions
- Laravel interview questions
- Wordpress Interview Questions
- Core PHP Interview Questions