Devops Interview QuestionsDownload Devops Interview Questions PDF
Devops Interview Questions
There is a considerable amount of difference between Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD) and Continuous Deployment (CD).
- Continuous Integration is very useful for the developers who wish to identify the bugs and resolve it instantly. With it, the developers come together to the repository.
- Continuous Delivery is suitable for the deployment and release processes. It is a right concern for the safe code releases at the possible time.
- Continuous Deployment is known for high-end automation where the deployment occurs automatically if the code has a major change.
Subscribe Our NewsLetter
Never Miss an Articles from us.
- Common Interview Questions
- Python Flask Interview Questions
- NoSQL interview questions
- JQuery Interview Questions
- C programming interview questions
- AngularJS Interview Questions
- Node JS Interview Questions with Express
- Core Java interview questions
- HTML Interview Questions
- Laravel interview questions
- Wordpress Interview Questions
- Core PHP Interview Questions