Devops Interview QuestionsDownload Devops Interview Questions PDF
Devops Interview Questions
DevOps is the combination of the tools, social strategies that help to expand the company to provide the services and application at high speed. It is the important thing that helps you achieve to get changes into the production. It helps to good working relationships and communication between the teams. Both the Dev. and Ops team deliver the high- quality software that provides the higher customer satisfaction.
The continuous Integration is one of the development processes that need some testing to build the process success. Here are some of the continuous Integration benefits:
- Team communication
- Improve the Your Code Coverage
- Risk mitigation
- Deploy the code to the production
- Reduce the review time of code
- Develop the stuff now and faster
- Develop the repeatable processes
- Reduced overhead
- Does not ship cracked code
Agile is the set of principles and values about how to develop software. If you have some ideas and wish to work on, then make use of agile methodology. Alternatively, DevOps is only responsible for development and deployment of the software in the reliable and safe manner. Refer the blog “Evolution of DevOps” to know more details.
There are several containerization tools in DevOps. Here are Some of the many important tools mentioned which a developer can use:
- Chef: It is used for configuration management purpose
- Icinga: It is specifically used for monitoring purpose.
- Docker: This particular tool is used for container management
- GitHub: A well-known tool for source control management
- Elastic search: Another interesting tool for log analytics and much more
DevOps though a very popular platform has a very typical flow:
- Developers develop the source code & Version Control System tools such as Git manages it
- Developers send the code to Git repository
- Through Git plugin, Jenkins pulls the code from repository & develop it using tools.
- Configuration management tools deploy testing and Jenkins release the code
- Later, Jenkins sends the code for deployment to the production service where it is monitored continuously
- Docker is utilized as the containerization platform to offer consistent computing environment via SDLC
Subscribe Our NewsLetter
Never Miss an Articles from us.
- Common Interview Questions
- Python Flask Interview Questions
- NoSQL interview questions
- JQuery Interview Questions
- C programming interview questions
- AngularJS Interview Questions
- Express and Node JS Interview Questions
- Core Java interview questions
- HTML Interview Questions
- Laravel interview questions
- Wordpress Interview Questions
- Core PHP Interview Questions