Posted On: Feb 22, 2018
1) To begin with, either owner or the customer reads the agile user story, and its features are understood by the estimator.
2) Every estimator has planning cards each having a different number on it, like for example 0, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8 and so on. The number on the card stands for the story points or ideal days.
3) The features set by the owner of the product are discussed by the Estimator after selecting the cards based on their estimation.
4) In case a common value is selected, then-then that is the estimate. If it is not the case, then they discuss upon the minimum and maximum value estimation.
5) The above process is repeated until and unless they all reach a general agreement.
Never Miss an Articles from us.
The sprint backlog is basically treated as the subset of the backlog of a product that contains requirements and feat..
In the traditional Waterfall model, the testing is generally done at the end of development. However, in Agile methodol..