Angular 5 Interview QuestionsDownload Angular 5 Interview Questions PDF
Angular 5 Interview Questions
ng serve command is used to run Angular5 application locally during development. To start development server on specific port ng serve -p aPortNumber command is used.
Also, Read Best Angular 2 interview questions 2017
AngularJS reads the HTML and compiles it into an internal representation, this reading and compiling is called bootstrapping.
When you write the code to execute the bootstrapping instead of using ng-app directive then it is called manual bootstrapping.
Webpack is module bundler Bundler for Angular2 or above. It bundles, minifies and transpiles an Angular application.
Subscribe Our NewsLetter
Never Miss an Articles from us.
- Common Interview Questions
- Python Flask Interview Questions
- NoSQL interview questions
- JQuery Interview Questions
- C programming interview questions
- AngularJS Interview Questions
- Express and Node JS Interview Questions
- Core Java interview questions
- HTML Interview Questions
- Laravel interview questions
- Wordpress Interview Questions
- Core PHP Interview Questions